RETURNING REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
The Commerce Chargers Board would like to welcome you to the 2017 Football and Cheerleading season. Registration is now open for our 10th year!
This year, we will be doing registration a little bit differently. Returning Player Registration will be opened now and New Player/Open Registration will start on February 20th. This means, if your child(ren) are not registered by February 20th, there may not be a spot on the team available to them depending on how quickly the teams are filled. So, it is very important that you register your child as soon as possible! If you have a new child joining this year, they can be added when you register their sibling.
Registration fees will remain the same this year, however, due to rising expenses, we will be increasing the raffle ticket sale requirement to $175 for all players and cheerleaders.
We will be offering the option of purchasing raffle tickets up front this year during the online registration process. This is an option. You do not have to purchase them now if you don’t want to. Everyone will receive their raffle ticket booklets at Meet & Greet.
If you would like to pre-pay for raffle tickets, you need to register each child twice; once for the sport they will play and once for the pre-paid raffle ticket option. Please let us know if you have any questions about this.
FEES & FUNDRAISING
- TACKLE FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADING: A registration fee of $200 is required to secure a spot on the team. Each additional child per family will receive a $25 registration discount (i.e. 2nd child $175, 3rd child $150.)
- FLAG FOOTBALL AND FLAG CHEERLEADING: A registration fee of $150 is required to secure a spot on the team.
- MASCOT FEE FOR CHEERLEADERS: A registration fee of $75 is required to secure a spot.
- There will be a $50 nonrefundable processing fee for players or cheerleaders who decide not to participate prior to July 1, 2017. Absolutely NO refunds after July 1, 2017 and no exceptions will be given. All requests for refunds prior to July 1, 2017 must be in writing and submitted to the Commerce Chargers Registrar.
- A $50 uniform deposit will be required at equipment handout for all Chargers’ participants. All monies will be deposited and your $50 uniform deposit will be returned to you upon receipt of undamaged/clean equipment at the end of the season.
- Every participant will be responsible for selling a minimum of $175 in raffle ticket fundraising -or- securing a $250 sponsorship by August 10, 2017.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (if not already on file)
- Printed and signed Parent Contract
- Printed and signed WLJFL Waiver Form